Plantain 2 (pealed and diced into ½ inch cubes)
Oil to deep fry
Dry coconut 1 ½ cup
Garlic 5-6 cloves
Coriander powder (dhania powder) ½ cup
Fresh coriander ¼ bunch (Roughly chopped)
Red chili powder 1 ½ (less or more to your taste)
Salt to taste
- Take coconut powder, coriander powder, fresh coriander, garlic, salt and red chili powder into a grinder and make a powder together. This mixture will be little wet because of raw garlic and fresh coriander.
- Put 4-5 tsp of oil in a wide pan.
- Once the oil is hot enough add the grinded powder from step 1 and roast it on very low flame till it dries out.
- On the other hand, heat enough oil to deep fry in a deep frying pan.
- Once the oil reaches the frying temperature, fry the plantain cubes till they are crunchy, crispy and golden brown.
- Finally add crispy plantain bites to the powder from step 3, mix it well and store in a air tight container.
Enjoy it with hot rice and ghee.